Community updates, 2018-07-17
- New conference in town: NG-DE 2019, summer 2019 in Berlin, by Symetics GmbH, see https://ng-de.org
- Web Developer Conference (WDC), 16.-18. October 2018 in Munich, by Neue Mediengesellschaft Ulm mbH see https://www.web-developer-conference.de/
- ⭐️ AngularConnect, 6. &. 7 November 2018 in London, see https://angularconnect.com/
- Angular.Schule 3+1 days advanced workshop, 18.-21. September 2018 in Heidelberg, see https://angular.schule/schulungen/heidelberg
- Angular 6.1.0-rc.0 is out, see https://github.com/angular/angular/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#610-rc0-2018-07-11
Notable changes since 6.0
- mainly bugfixes
- async/await with Jasmine
- support for ShadowDOM v1 (ViewEncapsulation.Shadow) - This should eventually deprecate the ViewEncapsulation.Native option.
- typescript 2.9 support
- new (still experimental) ivy features
- TypeScript 3.0 RC is out
- not yet supported by Angular right now!
- Tuples in rest parameters and spread expressions (
declare function foo(...args: [number, string, boolean]): void;)
unknowntop type (a type-safe counterpart of
- only a few minor breaking changes
Have you installed a fresh version of Angular-CLI/Webpack on July 12, 2018? –> eslint-scope Security Incident, see https://nodesource.com/blog/a-high-level-post-mortem-of-the-eslint-scope-security-incident/ You should enable 2FA for your npm accounts!
You can run this, Look for “3.7.2” in the output :skull_and_crossbones:
cd ~/code find . -type d -name "eslint-scope" -print0 | xargs -n 1 -0 -I % sh -c "(cat %/package.json | npx json version) && echo '(at %)'"
© Angular Heidelberg | GitHub