Community updates, 2019-04-11
- 🇺🇸 ng-conf, 1.-3. May 2019 in Salt Lake City, see https://www.ng-conf.org/
- 🇩🇰🤝 ngVikings, 27.-28. May 2019 in Copenhagen, see https://ti.to/ngvikings/2019/discount/angular-heidelberg-dx2e
- 🇩🇪🤝 NG-DE, 30.-31. August 2019 in Berlin, see https://ng-de.org
- 🇩🇪 Angular.Schule, 04.-07. June 2019 in Heidelberg, see https://angular.schule/heidelberg
🤝 == we are Community Partners!
Next Meetup (#ngHeidelberg v6)
Save the date:
- 04.07.2019 – with MVP Christian Liebel at Instaffo GmbH Heidelberg
- Talk: Angular Performance: Your App at the Speed of Light
In this talk, we’ll have a look at common performance pitfalls in Angular applications and how to avoid them. We’ll have a look at different change detection strategies and ChangeDetectorRef, Zone.js and NgZone, lazy loading, server-side rendering and Service Worker support. Let’s make your Angular app blazing fast!
- :rocket: Angular version 8.0.0-beta.11 (2019-04-03)
- more or less everything Bazel
- exciting functionality coming in RCs!
- since Angular CLI 8.0.0-beta.5+ you can use SVG files as component templates (see)
- Bootstrap v5 without JQuery! (source)
- Announcing CodeSandbox v3 (source)
- StackBlitz goes full stack serverless (source)
© Angular Heidelberg | GitHub