Community updates, 2019-07-04
- 🇩🇪 NG-DE ❤️🤝, 30.-31. August 2019 in Berlin, see https://ng-de.org
- 🇮🇹 NgRome ❤️, 7. October 2019 in Rome, see https://ngrome.io
- 🇪🇸 NgSpain ❤️, 19.-20. October 2019 in Madrid, see https://ngspain.com/
- 🇺🇦 NgTalks ❤️ 🤝, 07.-08 November 2019 in Kharkov, see https://ngtalks.io/
- 🇩🇪 Angular.Schule, 24.-27. September 2019 in Heidelberg, see https://angular.schule/heidelberg
🤝 == we are Community Partners!
❤️ == with ngGirls free of charge workshop before!
Next Meetup (#ngHeidelberg v7) – http://bit.ly/nghd7
Vote for a date:
- Please vote: http://bit.ly/nghd7
- August ?? – with Christian Janz
- Talk: Angular CDK – Toolbox for Angular
When developing enterprise apps with Angular, we need a rich set of UI components in order to be fast and efficient. But what happens if there is no ready-made component for a use case available? The “Component Dev Kit” (CDK) comes to the rescue. It simplifies the development of wizards, popups, drag & drop and other component behaviors.
In this talk, Christian will give an overview of the CDK followed by some live coding.
- 🚀 Angular 8 is out!
- you can’t have missed this news!
ng update @angular/cli @angular/coreand you are ready to go
- NgRx 8 is out (new leaner API
createAction(), createReducer(), createEffect())
ng update @ngrx/store
- 2nd edition: the Angular-Buch (Malcher, Hoppe, Koppenhagen) is available, see https://angular-buch.com/ –> we will raffle one book today!
- https://ngadd.com/ - a continuously updated list of all angular libraries that support
ng addto save yourself a ton of time!
ngheidelberg – with this promo-code, you’ll get a 7% discount for conference tickets.
NG-DE code: https://ti.to/ng-de/ng-de-2019/discount/community-angular-heidelberg – with this url, you’ll get a 25% discount for conference tickets.
© Angular Heidelberg | GitHub